A. Procedure to register on DPMS
• Visit GHMC website (www.ghmc.gov.in) and click on “DPMS – Submission of Building Applications Online”
• Registered user can login with credentials.
• New user can register using the link Click Here for “Architect / Engineer/ Surveyor
Registration” or “Citizen Registration” as may be the case
• All mandatory details as required and specified in the registration form should be duly filled to successfully register into DMPS
• After successful completion of the registration process, a confirmation message with the registered User-Id andPassword will be sent through SMS/email that is provided by the applicant at the time ofregistration
• The login credentials shall be used to enter into the DPMS system to submit applications/verify status of application/ upload necessary documents/ conduct pre-DCR/ respond to queries raised by GHMC/ receive approvals and proceedings/ download accorded approval proceedings and drawings.
B. Procedure to submit new application
• Login into DPMS using the login credentials (user id and password)
• Click the “New Application” option in the Applications Tab
• When the “New Application” page opens there are different information tabs on the top of the page which need to be filled.
• In the General Information Tab fill in the details regarding the proposal (proposed construction) and site details. Fields highlighted with asterix (*) are mandatory and need to filled necessarily.
• In the Applicant information tab fill all details regarding Architect/Engineer/SurveyorInformation, Applicants, Structural Engineer and Developer Information. This information shall be supported with requisite documents as deemed necessary and specified in the application form
• In the application checklist tab, check the details furnished and the documents submitted to complete the standard part of the application. Click the “Save” button to generate a temporary file number which can be used for all future references during the process of application submission. This temporary file number will remain valid till the payment is made after which a permanent file number will be generated.
• Click open and fill the details in the “Plot Details”, “Land Details” and “Building Details”tabs individually. Save each page/ tab individually before moving to the next tab since data will be lost if the tab is not saved before moving to the next tab.
• Select the Geo Location Tab and select the Plot co-ordinates in thedisplayed Google Map. The Latitude and Longitude coordinates are updatedautomatically. Now enter the Plot measurements with reference to thecoordinates and save the page.
• In the next tab, “Documents” tab, upload the documents as specified in the application.
• Now upload the Auto Cad drawing of the proposals in Pre DCR format and submit the proposal.
• Once the above process is complete, click the Payment page and pay the processing fee of application through OnlineIntegrated Payment Gateways.
• Once the payment is successfully made, permanent file number is generated. This file number will also be informed to the citizen/architect through SMS to the registered mobile number
• The applicant may check the status of the application by logging into the DPMS system and checking the “Submitted Applications” folder
• Status of the file is automatically updated on the website and SMS messagewill be sent on periodical process of stage wise approval i.e inspection,shortfall letter/rejection letter, fees intimation letter, permission plan and proceedings
• After final approval, the building permission order and sanction plan will besent through Email and also will be available in Architect/Owner login forview and download purpose.
Required documents to be submitted (for buildings above 10 mtrs height).
Required documents to be submitted ( for building upto 10 mtrs height).